Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Brother 10

As usual I can't seem to get into the season at this time. For those of you who can get into this season please go to BB10Dish Gotta Have It! ... I know as with every season it just takes me time to get into the cast of characters and really get to liking any of them. At this point all I can say is I am rooting for Keesha and Ollie. Of course my husband knows exactly why I am rooting for Ollie and now you will also know -- I have always had a thing for white men with long hair like my husband and bald black men like Ollie. What can I say I like extremes and the average white collar worker is not for me.

I will keep watching as I am a die hard fan of Big Brother but I know it will be a struggle. I know the age and generation difference has had a profound impact on me because I know it is hard for me to watch the conflicts the ages has on each of the houseguests.

No comments: