Thursday, November 1, 2007

Private Practice

My gosh, my gosh when the hell are Pete (Tim Daly) and Addison(Kate Walsh) going to get together for real you know they love each other? I know she wants a kid real bad so the thing that the writers should do is get them together, in bed, then oops she gpot pregnant, and go from there. Pete maybe will thus change his mind about marriage once a child is involved.

I missed something last night because I was running around a whole lot so what was it the patient actually had that will kill her if reasearch did not find a cure soon? All I knew was that she was going to leave her husband because of it but Addison, Naomi(Audra McDonald) and t5he lady's own husband talk her into staying and having a baby that they first came into the clinic to find out why they could not get pregnant.


I love the show and would say it is the best new drama of the season.

No comments: