Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday Night was a Bore

There was absolutely nothing on the network stations. I actually turned the tv off early because reading and sleep sounded so much better than nothing. I did watch Deal or No Deal though where a a man could have won the million dollar prize if he had only stuck with his gut but he didn't and gave in to the pressure of family and friends at $236,000. As I told my husband I would have stayed in all the way after everything on the left side of the board but the one million dollars was eliminated. I feel that I have nothing to lose at that point and heck I came to play knowing that I could come out with just one hundred dollars in the end. As long as I had fun that is all that would matter to me. Of course, my husband said that he would have fainted after I did not take the $236,000 but oh well sooner or later he would have come to and realize that I ended up with more.

The next good night of television will be Sunday night when Desperate Housewives comes on.

No comments: