Friday, October 26, 2007

Reality Lover

The one thing I love the most is reality television and the drama that it includes. I feed off the fact that people when placed in the same vicinity with each other manage to find a million and one things they hate about at least one of the persons they are forced to live around for a certain time period.

The reality shows I watch most frequently are: Big Brother, Amazing Race, Survivor, and The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I also watch the reality shows on VH-1, MTV, and sometimes CMT. I can't help it I just love watching the cat fights and other fights that happen among the competitors.

This blog thus will include much talk about reality tv and the dramas that happen in them. On the event that I watch something that brings up issues that I want to speak about then I will include it here. I will bring up issues brought about through the soap operas I watch which are: The Young and the Restless, Bold and the Beautiful, Another World, and Guiding Light.

The night shows I like to watch are: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, ER, and Private Practice just to name a few that I can think of off the top of my head with my two girls ( 5 and 2) asking questions while I write this post. I also have a eleven-year-old boy but he is at a friend's house at the moment.

I have two other blogs that you may want to check out as well: Marvelous One's Mommy Mind Maze , Marvelous Melia's Computer Gaming Review .

No comments: